SUZUKI For Sale
$19,999 - 2005 SUZUKI CASE435 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$14,044 - 2019 SUZUKI BOULEVARD M109R B.O.S.S. - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
2019 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry – a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki`s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances, and reduced weight.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel.
$11,999 - 2018 SUZUKI V-STROM 1000 ABS - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$11,399 - 2019 SUZUKI GSX-R600 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$11,349 - 2019 SUZUKI BOULEVARD M90 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$10,999 - 2018 SUZUKI GSX-R750 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$10,899 - 2017 SUZUKI VL1500 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$10,495 - 2016 SUZUKI BOULEVARD M109R B.O.S.S. - Vern Eide Motoplex - 605-221-4000
Like new Boulevard BOSS M109R only 2K one owner miles CALL SALES 605-275-3207
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
With capabilities born of Suzuki’s Performance DNA heritage, the M109R B.O.S.S. is a power cruiser using some of the largest pistons in the industry — a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. Featuring aggressive blacked-out styling, it delivers awesome performance and massive amounts of torque from idle to redline. That’s complemented by smooth performance on the highway and precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and inverted forks.Features may include:
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each large cylinder bore is lined with Suzuki`s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzuki`s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Twin front fully-floating disc-brakes with dual-piston calipers and a single-disc, rear brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
$10,399 - 2019 SUZUKI LTA500XP - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$10,337 - 2019 SUZUKI LT-A - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$8,699 - 2019 SUZUKI LT-A750 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$8,699 - 2019 SUZUKI LT-A750 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$8,495 - 2001 SUZUKI XL7 - Lake City Motors & Rentals - 6058868826
$8,299 - 2019 SUZUKI LTA500XP - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$8,199 - 2019 SUZUKI SV650 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$7,999 - 2017 SUZUKI DL650 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$7,999 - 2019 SUZUKI LT-A 500 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$7,995 - 2015 SUZUKI HAYABUSA 1300 LIMITED - Vern Eide Motoplex - 605-221-4000
One owner 2015 Hayabusa, she ahs some miles but she has been Well Cared for Super Bike previous owner in his 50`s CALL SALES 605-221-4000
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa
More than a decade ago, Suzuki developed a machine so unique that it instantly attracted a devoted following around the world. Like its namesake, the Japanese peregrine falcon, the Hayabusa is famed for cutting through the air with incredible agility and performance.
Through countless engineering refinements of the original design, the Hayabusa spirit has endured. In 2014, the model received Brembo Monobloc high-performance calipers and an Antilock Brake System. Its incomparable performance delivers a fun and sporty ride at any speed, setting the bar high for rivals and defining the “Ultimate Sport Bike.” The radically original yet timeless styling also reflects the spirit of the person who owns a Hayabusa. Its sensational power, speed, smooth ride and overwhelming presence continue to fascinate owners and onlookers alike. Because the Hayabusa is, and always will be, the ultimate sport bike.
*The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.Features May Include
- Lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together calipers, the Hayabusa`s top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers deliver better feedback to the rider. Piston diameter was enlarged from 32-30mm to 32-32mm. Larger pistons help apply greater force to the brake disc, which results in increased initial bite and a more controlled feeling
- The standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
- A 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel injected, DOHC liquid-cooled engine with 16-valves and Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) provides phenomenal power and broad torque delivering breath taking acceleration.
- S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector) allows the rider to choose from three different engine settings depending on riding conditions or rider preferences.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating surface treatment on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and increase reaction to small surface irregularities. Spring preload, compression damping and rebound damping are fully adjustable.
- The Hayabusa`s instrument cluster features four analog meters for speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and water temperature with an S-DMS mode indicator, gear position indicator and adjustable engine-rpm indicator.
- Vertically stacked twin headlights provide increased light intensity, improved light distribution and match the elegant flow of the Hayabusa styling.
$7,995 - 2014 SUZUKI DL1000 V-STROM - Power Brokers Inc. - (605) 334-SELL (7355)
When you research the Adventure Touring segment of motorcycles this machine is a 'sleeper'. It doesn't get all the hype the other brands get but it does everything well from gravel roads to long distance touring. This one belongs to a long-time customer and friend who's getting out after years of riding. The bike has 8,498 miles and comes with good rubber, engine guards, highway pegs, hard bags, tail bag and skid plate. Why spend $20,000 on something new when $7,995 buys this beauty?
$7,499 - 2017 SUZUKI LT-A750 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$7,299 - 2012 SUZUKI V-STROM 1000 ABS - Interlakes Sport Center - 605-256-3556
Engine Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, 90 deg. V-twin Displacement: 60.8 cu.in. (996 cc) Bore and Stroke: 3.858 in. (98.0 mm) x 2.598 in. (66.0 mm) Cooling: Liquid Compression Ratio: 11.3 : 1 Fuel System: Fuel injection Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized) Front Suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped Rear Suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped Front Brakes: Disc brake, twin Rear Brakes: Disc brake Front Tire: 110/80 R19 M/C 59H, tubeless Rear Tire: 150/70 R17 M/C 69H, tubeless Wheelbase: 60.4 in. (1535 mm) Seat Height: 33.1 in. (840 mm) Fuel Capacity: 5.8/4.8 US/Imp gal. (22 L) Dry Weight: Curb Weight: 525 lb. (238 kg) Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh Final Drive: RK525 SMOZ7 Chain, 112 links Speedometer: Standard: Analog Tachometer: Standard: Analog Odometer: Standard: Digital Colors: Pearl Mira Red/Black
$7,099 - 2013 SUZUKI QUADSPORT Z400 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
2013 Suzuki® QuadSport Z400
The 2013 QuadSport Z400 features Suzuki`s Fuel Injection system that provides a cleaner, quicker, and stronger acceleration than ever before. It`s the ideal four-wheeler for exciting sport riding on the track, in the sand, or in the woods. Whether you`re an avid racer or just out for a quick ride, our sport quads are the most fun you can have on four wheels.Key Features May Include
- The chassis`s rigidity balance is changed to improve handling stability, chassis strength and overall performance, particularly in rough terrain.
- The 2013 Suzuki QuadSport Z400 is engineered for high-performance off-road four-wheeling with smooth power-output and throttle response from Suzuki fuel injection. Engine Features May Include
- Liquid-cooling system with high-capacity radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides consistent engine operating temperature.
- Engine Control Unit uses a 16-bit CPU and a 96-kilobyte ROM unit. The system is programmed to obtain improved traction by selecting the optimum injection volume, injection timing and ignition timing based on throttle position, engine rpm, and other data monitored.
- Compact, lightweight 398cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Dual Overhead Cam engine with counter-balancer tuned for tractable power over a wide rpm range.
- Suzuki fuel-injection system features a 36mm throttle body and 12-hole injector that delivers the fuel/air mix in an efficient fine-mist spray pattern.
- Dry-sump lubrication system allows a compact crankcase and minimal engine height for optimum engine placement - oil tank is frame-mounted in front of the exhaust head pipes.
- Convenient electric start system includes Start-In-Gear feature - electric start system and CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery. Transmission Features May Include
- Five-speed transmission with cable-operated clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system: turn the fender-mounted knob and shift to reverse using the gear shift lever. Chassis Features May Include
- A high performance front brake lever position adjustment mechanism allows brake adjustments to be much easier.
- Large 6.9 inch dual front disc brakes and single 8.6 inch rear disc brake.
- The footpegs are 46mm wide.
- Lightweight, high tensile steel-alloy frame and removable steel sub-frame, plus aluminum swingarm.
- Long-travel, independent double A-arm front suspension with fully adjustable, piggyback reservoir-style shock absorbers - provides 8.5 in. of wheel travel.
- Front track is widened by 25mm to improve overall handling stability feel.
- Large 2.5-gallon fuel tank with two mounting points for quick removal and simplified maintenance.
$6,999 - 2011 SUZUKI GSX™ R600 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
$6,999 - 2017 SUZUKI LT-A 500 - Empire Motorsports - (605) 977-5511
Find SUZUKI For Sale on the KELOLAND Automall. There are currently 65 available to view.
Click Here to search for SUZUKI For Sale on the search engine.