NEW HOLLAND For Sale
$260,000 - 2006 NEW HOLLAND TZ-25-DA - Riechmann Brothers - 618-243-6186
With 10LA Loader. 60 inch deck. Rear tires 23x12-12 with 50% tire tread remaining. 18x8.5-8 front tires with 50% tire tread remaining. 540 rpm PTO.
$75,000 - 2007 NEW HOLLAND T6070 - Riechmann Brothers - 618-249-6208
With 840TL NH Loader with 84" bucket
$65,000 - 1996 NEW HOLLAND 9482 - Riechmann Brothers - 618-249-6208
20.8 R 42 TIRES, 75% TIRE TREAD REMAINING ON REAR AND DUALS, 25% ON FRONT, 4 SCV, 12 SPEEDS FORWARD, 4 REVERSE.
$54,900 - 2011 NEW HOLLAND B110B - Auto Choice - (605) 571-1111
$40,580 - 2015 NEW HOLLAND L230 - Prestige Auto Sales - 605-642-1900
HAND & FOOT CONTROLS, DIESEL, CAB, HEAT, AIR, 2 SPEED, OVERSIZED TIRES & WHEELS, QUICK-TACH
$6,500 - 2005 NEW HOLLAND TZ18DA - Riechmann Brothers - 618-526-2082
With 60 inch deck. 540 rpm PTO. 26x12x12 rear tires with 70% tire tread remaining. 18x8.50x10 front tires with 50% tire tread remaining.
- 2014 NEW HOLLAND L225 - Watertown Ford Chrysler - (605) 886-5844
Look no further, you have found exactly what you`ve been looking for. Just what you`ve been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. This is the one. Just what you`ve been looking for. This vehicle won`t last long, take it home today.
- 2008 NEW HOLLAND TD80D 4WD - O'Keefe Implement Inc. - (605) 693-3522
Real nice utility tractor with loader. Call Bryce at 605-693-3522
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
Find NEW HOLLAND For Sale on the KELOLAND Automall. There are currently 8 available to view.
Click Here to search for NEW HOLLAND For Sale on the search engine.