CARFAX Certified no accident, automatic transmission, all wheel drive and 145,XXX miles. Extremely well maintained by adult owner. These cars are very rare. There were only 53 black-on-black 2001 S8 brought to the USA. This example is unmodified. I’ve owned it for the past 6 ½ years and it’s been cared for with an open check book. Interior and exterior are exceptionally clean. The exterior recently had a 3-stage paint correction preformed. Car has always been garaged since March 2013.
Features: 4.2L V8 Engine, Quattro All Wheel Drive, Anti-lock brakes (ABS), Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, Leather Interior, Heated front and rear seats, Power Driver and Passenger Seats, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, 18 Inch Alloy Wheels, Keyless Entry Three Master Keys and One Valet Key.
Being sold by non-smoking owner. Car is located in South Dakota.
Asking $5,250 or Best Offer.
Moonroof tilts but does not slide back. Common issue with Audi/VW of this era.
Parking sensors have been disabled due to front sensor not working properly.
Mechanical & Service Items
• 3-Stage Paint Correction: 04/2019
• Rear Differential Seals Replaced & Serviced: 03/2019
• Oil and Filter Change: 02/2019
• Four New Tires: 01/2019 (Continental DWS 06 & Alignment at 141,971 miles)
• New Headliner Installed: 12/2018
• New Battery Installed: 10/2018
• Both Outer and Inner Tie Rods Installed: 07/2018
• New Fuel Pump Installed: 04/2018
• All 8 Front Control Arms Replaced with-in the past 2 years (Lemforder & TRW)
• New Blower Motor Installed: 11/2017
• New Bilstein Front and Rear Struts include Hardware and Mounts Installed: 08/2017
• New HID Bulbs Installed: 02/2017
• Both Rear Oxygen Sensors Installed: 07/2016
• Rebuilt Transmission: 12/2015
• Both Front Oxygen Sensors Installed: 07/2015
• Complete Timing Belt Service: 8/2013 (93,835 miles)