2010 Sea-Doo SPARK
The new Sea-Doo Advanced TEC PWC trailers surpass the competition with never-seen-before industry firsts like an automatic iCatch and release system, a walk pad and roller bunk. The Sea-Doo Advanced TEC iCatch Trailer is so over and above the competition, it clearly pays to have the best.
Advance TEC iCATCH I
- Innovative walk pad-guidance system allows you to conveniently walkaround to access your PWC.
- Easier to get off watercraft, in and out of water
- Improved visibility of trailer when underwater
- Doubles as an alignment guide
- Automatic iCatch and release system using a quick-snap handle built into the walk pad eases manipulation and process of loading and unloading watercraft
- Enables riders to spend less time on the ramp and more time riding
- Roller bunk system also simplifies unloading and loading
- Adjustable bunk system and catcher adapt to different types of Sea-Doo watercraft, and help properly position watercraft to improve handling while towing
- Custom frame design requires less water to load and unload watercraft
- Galvanized frame and rims for extended life in all weather conditions
- Torsion suspension system provides low ride height and better handling
|Hours||Call for Hours|
|Body Style||Personal Watercraft|