1989 JOHN DEERE 9400

Vehicle Pricing

Selling Price: $30,000

Contact Seller

Hi, my name is and 1989 JOHN DEERE 9400 (630697).

You can reach me at or

Thank you!

This Vehicle Is Located At

Riechmann Brothers
1000 S Front Street
Okawville, IL

Vehicle Description

Whopper hopper. 24.5-32 drive tires with 70% tire tread remaining. 14.9-24 steering tires with 30% tire tread remaining.

Body StyleCombine
Year1989
MakeJOHN DEERE
Model9400
Package
Mileage4550
Engine
Fuel
Transmission
Drive Type
Color
Interior
VINH09400X630697
Stock #630697
2WD Chopper