Boasting 348cc of air-cooled, bullet-proof power and performance, the Grizzly 350 is assembled in the U.S.A. and also features Ultramatic automatic transmission and On Command 2WD/4WD.
• The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
• Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
• Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted button.
• Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
• Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
• Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
• Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
• Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.